Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Layouts today

I’ve totally been neglecting my poor computer lately but it’s for good. My man is off from work on a stay-cation so we’ve been just hanging out. Anywhoo I manage to finish some layouts last night. Hope you enjoy.

Cricut: Walk in my Garden, Alphalicious, Opposites Attracted
Pattern Paper: Basic Gray
Pens: Sakura white “pen-touch”, Sakura black “Glaze”

I love my gramz and wanted to do a page of her garden. She always has an awesome garden no matter where she is. The sketch was off of Diana's last Sketchy Thursday. If you have not yet check her out because she’s so nice and I just love her sketches.


XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO


Ok so if this next layout looks like a sketch you saw then you probably play along with Twisted Sketches. I’m a little spacey and missed the dead line, ohh well. I still like hoe this page came out though and wanted to share.



Cricut: Graphically Speaking
RubOns: Pink paislee
Gems & buttons: Wal-mart
Border Punch: fiskars
Pattern paper: Basic gray
Ribbon Flowers: If you would like to make one check out this post for instructions

My daughter is such a girly girl. It’s funny because I’m totally NOT. She loves dressing up, putting on accessories and taking pictures. What can I say, she’s an only girl.

3 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

Both of these LOs are great!! I love how it looks like gramz is watering the flowers. Such a great idea. And you are too nice, btw! I love seeing your work, always so cute, and your daughter is adorable!

Unknown said...

These are awesome! I love your gramz' garden. Wish I didn't have such a black thumb! Love the animal print in the second layout!

Brenda said...

LOVE your layouts!! Really love the ladybugs on your Grandmas garden and the pictures of your daughter sooo beautiful!!!
hugs
Brenda