Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Little monster





HI all. I love how cute this little monster turned out to be. This one actually didn’t take that long to make (if you don’t count the time it took for the stitching :)

Cricut: “Wild card” card and saying
American Crafts: chipboard hearts, paper flowers
Plaid: chalk
Hero Arts: “little inkers” ink pad
Wal-mart: gems
Costco: lip stamp

All cricut cuts were done at 5”.

TIP: If you want the biggest card possible that would fit in the coordinating envelope then cut the envelope first with the “fit to page” button on. Watch the screen after you press cut and it will tell you what size it’s cutting at. After you’re done with the envelope, adjust your dial size to that number and turn off "fit to page". Than cut card.

I don’t have a stitching template for the kind of stitch I did around the border; I also don’t have a fancy ruler with piercing hole in it “But I want one”. So I just took my good old plastic ruler and pierced every half centimeter right up against the ruler. It came out pretty even. I just glued a piece of paper in the back so you can’t see the stitching.


I wanted to add a little sassy to the sweet so I added buns to my monster and a little kiss
on the a**. LOL

The saying was perfect for the card and I love the envelope. This one just makes me smile I think I'll give it to my husband.


1 comment:

Nicki (CSS) said...

That's a cute monster card. I really like the matching envie!