Friday, May 29, 2009

Impressed with Spellbinders Impressabilities

Check them out at the spellbinder website here:
These are beautiful, intricate, and delicate. They are made out of metal and does so much more then just embossing and debossing. You can use them as stencils, letterpress these with ink and cut them up to use as embellishments.

My crafting gal-pal pointed these beautiful plates out to me at our LSS and I had to pick them up.

Here is a youtube video on how to use them
I have a big shot and never used spellbinder products before so I had to experiment with using them. Here’s what works for me…..
Sorry my pic is a little dark but this is how it's stacked (top to bottom).....

Sizzix impression pad
Sizzix silicone rubber
Cardstock you want the impression on
Spellbinders Impressabilities
Sizzix Cutting pad
Sizzix Spacer platform


Here is what the embossing looks like..


I sanded the paper so you can see the design a little better.


I think these are awesome and I can't wait to play more with them :)

1 comment:

Nellie said...

wow, those are beautiful!