Thursday, July 11, 2013

Pinspired Challenge #13

I got happy Pinspired LOVE mail!

Pinspired Challenge #13 is live and it's a sweet one.
 This week we have an awesome sponsor My Time Made Easy.
They offer awesome cut files and cute digi stamps.  Such a great prize.

I made this cute little love box with their "You've Got Mail" Package.
Inspired by all the sweets, color combo and patterns in the inspiration photo.

 Don't have a digi paper cutter?  It's okay...I don't either. 
Just print and cut them out on any paper you want.
 (Paper from Fancy Pants Designs and stamps from Paper Smooches.)
 Couldn't leave out the love mail.
I hope you all hop on over to Pinspired Challenges and play along.  Such a fun challenge and prize.
post signature

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Ohhhhhhhhhh I love love love this! LOVING those colors and loveeeeeee the balloons!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

AWESOME, girl!!!

Jingle said...

This is so super cute!

SandiL said...

Those little pockets are so cute!