Thursday, December 1, 2011

Christmas count down - Day 1

The count down till Christmas has officially started
I LOVE LOVE LOVE CHRISTMAS!
So to celebrate I'm counting down the days and crafting all the wayEveryday till Christmas I'm going to be sharing a little bit of Christmas inspiration and using my advent calendar to help count down the days.

So here is project number one.
I made this advent calender for the Imaginisce design team call.
I used Imaginisce “Cottage Christmas” paper and it was super fast to do. Just had to spruce up the numbers and glue them to the paper baggies.
The bags were embossed and glued into a tube then joined at the ends and inked. Inside each one are three candy melts (one for each of my little monkeys who know how to chew). Then I punched holes in the top and strung a ribbon through to hang it up.
Hope you get inspired and don't forget to check back in and join me all the way to the 25th!

2 comments:

Lynnda said...

WOW... those are simply gorgeous.... you rocked them Lalo... and such a great idea too... hugs...xoxo

RiNNE said...

Such a wonderful idea!!! Love it! Good-luck on the DT call! Can't wait to see what you create!