Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Ea's Art Show

Happy Wednesday. I’ve been so tired lately but pulled myself together for the sketchy Thursday challenge. I just love the sketches check it out when you have the chance.

Cricut: Opposites Attract
Journaling Stamp: Autumn Leaves
Paint: FolkArt “Terra cotta
Ink: VersaColor “brown”, Memento “rhubarb stalk”
Copic markers

Here’s this week sketch

This picture of my son was sitting in our living room in a plain old frame and I wanted to dress it up. He took Art classes at Honolulu Academy of Arts last summer and here he is at there art show at the end of the summer. I showed him what I did with it and he said “I look tired”. So it’s not the best picture of him but he's still cute. My dad took art classes there when he was younger and I did too so it's a special picture to us.


2 comments:

Diana Fisher said...

This LO is awesome, great ribbon choices! I love the story behind it, too. My son has shown interest in art, just like my mom, brother and I. You're right, it is so special when we see our influences in them.

Thanks for playing, hon!

Brenda said...

WOW I really LOVE your take on the sketch!! I personaly LOVE the picture of your son!
I am having sooo much fun doing the sketches! So glad you are playing!
hugs
Brenda