Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Hola Amigo

 With all the boys running around my house (three of them plus one man child), you would think making a masculine card would be easy.  But for me it is not.  So I decided to take the challenge on and make a manly man card.
 This card is for Avery Elle's AEI(heart)U challenge "Father's Day/Masculine".
I went all witty because that's the kind of people we are.  We're not the mushy type so this card will be perfect.  The sentiment and banner stamps are from their "Papel Picado Banner set" and the tag die-cuts are from "Simply Tags".
 Have a great week and don't forget that voting is still open for Gallery Idol so if you haven't voted for this round yet, hurry and do so!

post signature

8 comments:

Shelly said...

Ha! Fun card, Lalo! Love it!

~amy~ said...

gotta love the 'stache! That's fun paper...it reminds me of Amy Butler...who makes it?

Deborah said...

Great manly man card love the mustache they are every where right now and I love them this is an awesome card Amigo!

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty coordinating papers... love that mustache...

Patricia Roebuck said...

Gorgeous and perfect for masculine! Just love the colors and textures you picked!

Lynn K said...

Love the mustache! Cute manly card!!

donna mikasa said...

Love the big mustache on the tag--such a fun, masculine card! Thanks so much for joining us at Avery Elle!

Donna B. said...

Awesome mancard!! I have that set and wondered what to do with the images in it! Now I have an idea, thanks for the inspiration!!