Friday, May 23, 2014

NSD 2014 "Adorable"

 Hello beautiful people!
It's been a busy couple of weeks and it's not over yet.  Gearing up to spend summer with my four kids and trying to get everything in place before the end of the school year at work,  makes for little time to relax!  But soon hopefully I'll have the most relaxing and fun summer with my family.

Alright enough about me and on to this lovely layout.  This is an old picture that I just totally adore of my daughter deep in thought by a stream.
 Created this layout from a NSD trend challenge to use gold.  So that I did!  I used almost my whole pack of Maggie Holmes rub-ons around the center piece.  LOVE those rub-ons.  The pattern paper and chipboard are also from Maggie Holmes and Crate Paper.  So pretty and perfect for my little girl!

 Have a great weekend!
post signature

1 comment:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is gorgeous! I love love love the background and that photo!!!!!