Thursday, November 21, 2013

You and another sunset

 Here's one of those everyday pages.
It seams I don't scrap enough of my everyday whatevers and it's a shame because our little family does a lot together.  Add the fact that I'm never without a phone I have no excuse...Yes I'm talking about instagram and yes I'm an addict.  So here's one of those ordinary walk/ride down by the water at sunset times.

Note: If you ever visit my personal instagram you will find it full of sunset photos.  I live in Hawaii so it's kinda a given.
 I really had itchy fingers to work on a layout so I turned to my blog pal Laura for inspiration.
Here's an awesome sketch by her on her awesome challenge site Stuck?! Sketches.
 Go check out the site and be inspired!
post signature

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome layout, love that pic of your sweetie and the way everything pops off the yellow! You keep putting Hawaii at the top of my bucket list! Thanks for the shout out and for playing along!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Gorgeous!! LOVING the photo, the colors and that camera!!!!

Lynnda said...

Beautiful layout! hugs....x

Joefil said...

Awesome take on the sketch! love the photo and the camera! Thank you for linking up at Stuck?!

Tracy P said...

Great take in the sketch! Love your background and your colors are awesome. Thanks for joining in at Stuck?!

Sandy Ross said...

Love all your details and layering. Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Stuck?!