Monday, August 26, 2013

STAMPCOW WEEK day 1

 Hello Monday and hello friends.
Today I'm super excited to bring you day one of Stampcow week on my blog.
 
Stampcow is a stamp company that makes awesome rubber stamps mounted on wood.  Stop by their shop here to see all their goods.  They have stamp for everyone from the super cute to the retro fab.
 I'm happy and lucky to have the chance to share Stampcow love on my blog this week.  I'll be posting three projects and there's also a chance for two of you to win a gift certificate to the shop.  How awesome is that?  Alright so onto today.
 
Since all us teachers, students and parents are in the "Back to School" mood I decided to create something my kids could use for school.
 I mean what kind of paper crafting mama would I be if I didn't customize something for them to take back to school.  Made this cute matching composition book, pencil case and bag tag for one of them.
 All the cuteness came from this adorable little robot stamp (Shop for him HERE).
 Here's a closer look at them all.
Composition Book
Pencil Case
Bag Tag
 NOW TIME FOR A GIVEAWAY!
You will have three chances per post (That's 9 chances total) to win one of two $15.00 gift certificate to the Stampcow store.  Here's how...
1. Leave a comment on this blog post
2. Like Stampcow on their Facebook page HERE and leave a comment 
3. Visit the Stampcow store HERE and leave me a comment with your favorite product.
  You have till Monday night September 2, 2013 to comment.  
 
post signature

25 comments:

Lyndal said...

Too cute Lalo!!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Soooooooooooo cute!! LOVING that robot!!!

Tenia Nelson said...

Stampcow has the cutest stamps!!! Awesome creations, Miss Lady!! :)

Unknown said...

Cute back to school set!

Wida said...

i love it! so so cute

Julie Shearer said...

Adorable !! Love all the great projects.

Unknown said...

Über cute ideas!! So glad I have some new ideas...I'm a nanny and this will be so fun for my kid lets. Thanks again!! Gabbylou@live.com

Loly Borda said...

That robot is adorable and you did wonders with it! TFS

Loly Borda said...

I liked them on FB

Loly Borda said...

My fav is the robot.

Rachel said...

i just adore this robot! and LOVE the pattern you created with him!
-Rachel w k
rwkrafts.com

Sande said...

My grandson loves robots..this would be perfect.

Sande said...

I think this is my favorite: Cute Robot - Server.

Kavitha Vadhri said...

wonderful idea and cute stamp

Kavitha Vadhri said...

Liked them on FB and left a comment

Kavitha Vadhri said...

lovely collection of stamps in etsy and i liked the bicycle stamp as i don't own one.

SHartl said...

Oh my, this little robot stamps is so cute and your project is adorable!

SHartl said...

Liked and comments on Stampcow's FB page!

SHartl said...

My favorite stamp is the Swiss Army Knife. What a great retro image that would be so perfect for masculine projects.

Karenladd said...

Oh is this a cute project! I love that little robot stamp and your colorful set!

Karenladd said...

I liked them on Facebook!!

Karenladd said...

Well, I love too many of Stampcow's stamps to name just one but I especially love the Retro Vehicle B00133!

Unknown said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

Retro Bicycle, Wooden Mounted Rubber Stamp for DIY, Paper Craft, Card Making and Scrapbooking - B00148 is my favorite item

Unknown said...

Liked them on FB