Friday, May 10, 2013

Winners

Hello all, well it's time to congratulate some lucky commenters.
First I want to thank you all for the support and for following me along this crazy crafty/bloggy world of mines.  It really makes a gal HAPPY!

The winner of the Stamping Royalty post is #25 Ami

The winner of the Mother's Day blog hop is #12 Karenladd

Congratulations ladies!  Send me an email with your name and address and I'll get those prizes out to you (You can find my email on the sidebar).  Please contact me by May 17th...If I don't hear from you I will draw another winner.

There is still another giveaway on my blog.  Stop by the Heidi Sonboul blog hop post HERE and leave a little love.  You should also check out Heidi's blog HERE.  She is having amazing giveaways in celebration of her book release.

3 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Congrats!!

Lynnda said...

Congrats Winners...HAppy Mother's Day to you.... hugs...x

Karenladd said...

Wow! Thanks so much for your giveaway!! I am off to email you! Hope you had a wonderful Mothers Day everyone!!