Tuesday, January 15, 2013

A CASE with stars

 HELLO blogland!
I know my blog has been super quite lately and that's because motivations been low!
Not to say I lack inspiration because I got ideas galore.  It's the actual sitting down and "making stuff" that I have a problem with.  OH and then once I make it blogging about it.
...ANYWAYS...
With the holidays behind us, that's all changing.

SO for all you blog followers and all you passer-byers I want to dedicate this card to you!
Thank you all for keeping my blog alive and happy!


Take a look at the pretty inspiration for this card.
It's from this weeks
Can you guess who I'm case-ing...
It a card from the amazing card making super star
Amber Kemp-Gerstel from Damask love

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your card!

jessica said...

this is so pretty!!!!

Christina said...

What a beautiful CASE! The stamped panel looks fantastic with the kraft base, especially with the bright yellow trio of stars that just pop! Love that sentiment, too. Thanks for sharing this with us at CASE Study!

Pooja said...

beautiful card !

yyam said...

Really sweet card. Love the stars! :)

RiNNE said...

Aww, very sweet!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

GORGEOUS!! I loveeeeeeee all the stars!!!