Saturday, December 8, 2012

Day 8 of 12 - adding a little light

 SO you thought I forgot about day 8?
No...it's just coming at you a little late.  Well it's still the eighth here in Hawaii so don't judge me.

Today I wanted to show off these cute little lights.
And yes they are totally easy to make!
 How to
Paper punch a strip of paper and adhere the ends together.
Roll a piece of velum and stick it into the paper punched ring.
Add a flameless candle and there you have it

No sizes needed here...just make them to any size you want.
Make sure to use a flameless candle as to not burn the velum and your house down.

Okay now get your hop on with the other Holiday ladies

4 comments:

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

What a great idea!! I loveeeeeeeeee those trees!!!!

Donna B. said...

Awesome project Lalo!! I love that flameless candle and the trees are too cute!!

Lynnda said...

How cool!!! Brilliant idea Lalo....Totally Awesome.... hugs...xoxo

RiNNE said...

Very creative, mama!