Tuesday, September 11, 2012

LESSology E-book "It's a Wrap!"

 Hay blogger fiends and guess!
LESSology is celebrating one year of up-cycle goodness.
WOOHOO Lessology!!!
What I love about this challenge site is that they give you so many beautiful ideas to recycle and reuse.  They challenge you to use what you got!

And what are they doing to celebrate?
Giving all of you a gift.
Get your FREE Lessology E-book full of wonderful up-cycle gift wrap ideas.
(Get yours here)

I had the honor of being a guess over at the challenge blog and the wonderful Yvonne Yam asked me to contribute to the E-book.  EXCITED!
So here's a little sneak of what I put together...
Can you guess what I reused?

Go download your E-book.  It's full of so many awesome gift wrap ideas.
If you get inspired then join this weeks LESSology challenge!

6 comments:

Lynnda said...

Genius ...simple ... and great altered wrap projects...Amazing! Hugs ...xoxo

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

I was sooooooooooooo IN LOVE with these as soon as I saw them on LESSology!!! FABULOUS idea!!!! LOVE IT!!!!

yyam said...

Ooooh...these are sooooo sweet! Such a simple idea, beautifully executed! Thanks for being part of our anniversary celebrations Lalo! :)

~amy~ said...

Love them!

Kara Lynne said...

Very cool idea!

RiNNE said...

Congrats on =being guest DT! Lovely project and very unique!