Monday, September 24, 2012

"Happy Halloween" with Deasy designs

 Happy Monday!
It's a happy one for me because my man took vacation and we're going to have a lot of QT this week.

Today I'm over at the
 Hop on over and check it out.  It will be a real treat!
(here's a sampling of what's over there :)
 I'm getting ready for Halloween with this stamp set.
It really is the most AWESOME halloween stamp set out there.
If you made something with this set, hop on over to our FLICKR group and link it up!
We love seeing all of your Deasy Design creations there!

11 comments:

Nana said...

too cute.

Nana
♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
Email Me

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Off to see!!!

yyam said...

Awwww...this is sooooooo cute! :)

~amy~ said...

Cute!!!!!!

Annette Allen said...

seriously so adorable..

jessica said...

This is so adorable!!!!

Wida said...

I like those ghosts "flying" around!

Jingle said...

This is SO AWESOME! Love it!!!

Unknown said...

aw this is so sweet, love tha tyou put the ghosts on wires to pop them out!

Lynnda said...

so cute...even Matin loves this!!! Awesome Lalo... hugs..xoxo

RiNNE said...

Wow, how very creative! This is so awesome!