Monday, August 6, 2012

"she reads"

 Hay bloggy friends
I have another random American Crafts Dear Lizzy Layout today

My awesomely amazing daughter is one bright cookie.
Sure she "marches to the beat of her own drum" (or so I've been told) but she's got quite a mind up there in her cute little noggin.
For such a young little spirit she reads a lot.  Much much more then I ever did.
So here's a layout all for her
 (excuse the random old junk board in the picture.  Trying to decorate my yard with trash again.)
(oh and yeah I really do live that close to my neighbors)

Everything on this page is from
Dear Lizzy "Neapolitan" collection 
I just can't get enough of it!

 This summer she read 
How to train your dragon book 1 & 2, Black beauty, and is finishing up Stewart Little.
So I'm trying to find new books for her.  If anyone has suggestions on what a seven year old should read please let me know.  

19 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

Pretty LO, she is going to someday be your future school teacher...LOL! Take her to the book store and let her just go wild in there and pick out what she wants to read....
That is really close to your neighbor, it must be the bad end of your house layout...
Enjoy your day and crafty week~

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHHH! This is a beautiful LO! I LOVE the pic--the silhouette and even the junk board! I think that board goes with the papers (it brings out the orange!). LOVE that you mentioned that because I never would have seen it! LOVE everything about this page! Great job--and HOOOOOOOORAY to your little one!!! Congrats on reading so many books:)

Virginia L. said...

LOVE the photo! And you have showcased it so beautifully! I love every detail on this page! AWESOME!!

pamela said...

WOW! The photo! Love both the layout and the photo!

jessica said...

LOVE this LO!!! GREAT picture, fab lettering and love the papers!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is just beautiful!! I loveeeeeeeeeeee that photo, the title and the paper strips!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow great photo and fabulous layout...

Jingle said...

Very pretty layout, Lalo!

~Tammy~ said...

Amazing layout!!! Precious!

Um I hear ya! We were extremely close to our neighbors too. We lived in Ewa Beach!

Lynnda said...

So precious.. I love your layout... great photo to scrap... this is absolutely stunning!!! Hugs...xoxo

Anita Rex said...

This really is an amazing LO! Really love it! My daughter who is almost 7 really enjoys the Rainbow Magic series, it's fun books :>

yyam said...

Awwww...such a sweet layout! It's great that she enjoys reading! Studying won't be a problem then...lol

~amy~ said...

awesome layout...what a sweet pic of your girl....awesome that she's such a fab reader! I ADORE the Neapolitan collection!

Shahrul Niza said...

I love your new sun rays blog banner!!. This is a stunning layout! Love how simple it is yet so beautiful. Clever girl. Oh and I love that old surf board decor too :). Hugs.

Tina said...

Oh, the LO is totally gorgeous and I LOVE your new blog look.

Jay Gee said...

What a gorgeous layout! I love the way you have done the stips of paper along the bottom, so cool.

Ashley Newell said...

How pretty! I love this!

Lyndal said...

LOVE, LOVE the silhouette photo - and those Neapolitan papers are good enough to eat!!! LOVE the strips of colour across the bottom too. Gorgeous page :)

RiNNE said...

Awesome lay-out! Love the use of negative space and the DL line!!