Thursday, August 9, 2012

Core Cards Creative Frenzy

 Yes, I (heart) Core'dinations Cardstock and want to make pretty things with them!
They have a call out for card makers and I'm trying for a spot.
Core'dinations asked the question...What would you do with a pack of "Core Cards"?

First answer:  "Make awesome cards"
 Here's one using two different Core'dinations cardstock.
The brown from the "Vintage Collection" and the tan from the "Core Essential Collection"
Technique: embossed and ripped

 Second answer:  "Make more awesome cards"
Used Core'dinations "Black Magic Collection" on this card
Technique: Embossed then sanded and Labeled

 Third answer:  "Make a mini album"
Used three A2 cards to make this mini album.
Tutorial here: Cards to mini album
 Okay friends, this is an open call (which scares me a little) and I already seen some awesome entries.
Wish me luck!

9 comments:

pamela said...

First card is ADORABLE!

Anonymous said...

They ARE awesome cards. Good luck Lalo- I know what you mean about other awesome entries but there's no reason you can't get picked! Here's hoping ...

jessica said...

These are awesome!!! love each and every one :)
Happy Friday my friend!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wow wow wow wowwwwwwwwwwww! These are all gorgeous!! You are amazing!! Good luck with the call!!!!

Annette Allen said...

wow wee these are fabulous....good luck on the call...

Ashley Newell said...

I love both the cards and the fabby album! These are awesome! Good luck!!

Lyndal said...

GORGEOUS cards & mini album Lalo :) Fingers crossed!!!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Good luck!!!! This is awesome and displays their product well! You have done fabulous my dear!

RiNNE said...

Good-luck!! All are stellar!