Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Back from the computer grave...

 I'M BACK!
So some good and bad news came my way and sadly made me miss my blog posts (pity too cause I've got lots to share).  THE BAD ... My computer finally died.  Had to get it fix once before but this time it couldn't be helped (they said it was the mother board but I have no idea what they were talking about) anyhoo on to THE GOOD ... I'm writing this post from a brand spanking new computer "yeah me" and it looks like they can save all my information so no loss digis for me "double yeah me"

On to my project
Spring has sprung and so has this little bird house take a looksy
Oh and this is totally NOT for real birds...I know a bird house with no birds what can I say, but I think they would just eat this up

the fount complete with door and steps

chimney with banner and flying birds

A look at the back

Side view  with window and planter box

 And I'm always crafting with my kids so here's a look at all our houses.
they are too too cute!
All pattern paper used here, even on my kiddos, are from "My Little Yellow Bicycle" Paradise collection.  Love the earthiness and those cute little birds!

2 comments:

Lynnda said...

Oh my Lalo... they are cute!!! Love your projects so darling... TFS...and welcome back... please do play along with me at LESSology and scrapbookers anonymous... hugs..xoxo

Creations by Shirl said...

Cute bird houses... I'm glad you got a brand new spanking computer and everything could be retrieved... yippee for that....