Monday, February 20, 2012

Squiggle Saturday

 HI bloggy friends...missed me?
My man had the week off and we've been spending some much need QT together as a family.  But back to work he went and now I'm about to get my craft on!!!
First off is a clean and cute little card.
 Yes it's DAISY WITH BALLOON isn't she cute!
This is for Squiggle Stamps two-weeker challenge
"White Space"
 Is clean and simple your thing?  Then join the challenge.  You don't have to use a squiggle stamp (but the digis are super affordable and way cute) so head on over and link up now!!!

7 comments:

jessica said...

what a beautiful card! love that sweet sweet image! All the DP is awesome with all the dimension!
TFS

Creations by Shirl said...

Awww such a sweet card Lalo... Love this cute image and all her heart balloons.... I'm heading over their and see what they have, don't be surprise if I enter too..... LOL!!!

Annette Allen said...

aww this is just too cute...I love those heart balloons..

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Lalo,
Super cute image and and a very happy one too.
It's sure to put a smile on someone's face. Have a great week.

Lynnda said...

Yup i do miss ya!!! This card so cute...and love those colors and PP on those balloons...!!! Hugs...xoxo

Heidi said...

I love your card lalo, i too love this daisy, she is so cute! Glad you had a bit of QT time with your family, hugs heidix

RiNNE said...

I just love the paper piercing!!!!!!