Monday, February 6, 2012

Another "heartFELT" card

 I think it official...I'm in love with felt!
Okay I know this is the second felt piece card I did with this saying but it just works "heartFELT wishes"...can you blame me!

Giving this one a botanical feel inspired by CASE Study #76
This time I stamped the felt and then ran it through the Big Shot to die cut the image out.  Using the negative of the felt piece makes a nice snug frame for the stamp.  And it's easy when you use a Hero Art/Sizzix framelit combo.  This ones "Antique Flowers And Butterflies".

Also linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World. Die cut your felt y'all!

7 comments:

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

Hi Lalo,
Pretty card. The pink flowers really pop.

RiNNE said...

Beautiful!!

Lynnda Hosni said...

What a gorgeous card!! Love the flower too .. Awesome
Hugs.. xoxo

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

What a clever use of felt and negative die cutting! Thank you for playing along with the CASE Study girls this week!

Creations by Shirl said...

Totally awesome technique Lalo...
I have to try this out at some point.... cross fingers hope minds turns out as pretty as yours do...
Have a great Tuesday....

Jean Martin said...

Oh my goodness! What a precious card!!!! I LOVE what you did with the felt!!! I am sooo glad you could share this with us at CASE Study Challenge! :)

Cath said...

Hey Lalo! Thanks for linking this up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)