Friday, January 27, 2012

1 positive + 1 negative =

 SO what do you get when you add one positive and a negative???
This card
I've used positives and negatives Die-cuts to make make cards before but never both.  So I thought I would try it out on a piece of felt. You likey??
This is another
I embossed the felt piece and then positioned the die cuts on the felt on top of the cutting mat.  Then ran it through the big shot nice and tight.  I decided to use a stiff piece of felt rather then the regular thin ones, just because it holds up better.  Because of this you have to make sure you get a tight squeezes for rolling and roll twice.

4 comments:

jessica said...

OMG I love it!! beautiful color combo and love the rosette!
TFS
I just realized that I have missed a ton of your posts :(
Going to go play catch up now!

Creations by Shirl said...

love those pretty butterflies Lalo...
Awesome card....
Have a super weekend~

RiNNE said...

Wow, so beautiful!! Love the effect!! Really stunning!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lalo! Thanks again for linking up to the Die Cutting Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)