Thursday, December 15, 2011

Christmas count down - Day 15

Did you send out your holiday cards yet?
If your ask me the answer is no BUT I did finish them last night.
so yeah me!!!Had to make these fast so I came up with this simple design. The hardest part...making all those mini medallions but if your a regular here you know how I'm obsessed with these!
Wanted to go bright this year and use my stash (double points for that) So I used my k&Company "Berry sweet" paper pack and the super cute stickers is from Jolee's boutique.

Now to get these in the mail!!!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

These are absolutely brilliant lalo, love those medallions and the cute little reindeer. hugs heidi x

Creations by Shirl said...

#15 medallion is pretty, love the christmas pics of the kiddies.... they are so photogenic...

Lynnda said...

So cute...and love the photo!!! Hugs..xoxo

RiNNE said...

Beautiful, Lalo! Can't believe you folded up those medallions!

~Tammy~ said...

Oh oh this is so sweet!