Wednesday, November 16, 2011

"let the good times roll" Sparks Challenge

HAPPY HUMP DAY
It's half way till the weekend and I've been having such an awesome week that this card is totally motivating me to keep on keeping on in a positive way.
The inspiration behind this card is from
Paper Smooches
SPARKS
Challenge


Used Paper Smooches "Perpetual Bliss" for this card. The jukebox is paper peiced and colored with color pencils and the background is the cute little 10 cent stamp, Totally surprised that I got it so even looking.

7 comments:

Creations by Shirl said...

love the cute jukebox - reminds me of the good ole times.... was it only 10 cents for music... I don't remember that... but love it, so cute.....

Emily Leiphart said...

Lalo, this is gorgeous! I love the background of ten cents and the mesh texture on the jukebox is amazing. Thanks so much for playing along in the Paper Smooches SPARKS Challenge!

Lynnda said...

Simply cute!!! Hugs...xoxo

Robin said...

fun card!!

RiNNE said...

Wow, girlie! This is amazing!!!! I love your take! From the 10 cents stamping to the paper-pierced jukebox and ribbon, love love LOVE!

Have A Scrap Happy Day said...

REALLY CUTE and I love how you applied the ribbon.

Annette Allen said...

aww this is so cute...love your design..