Monday, September 12, 2011

"This chick can drive" layout

It's a nice sunny (and hot) day in Hawaii and if you're in need of a little sunshine then I've got it for you. In the form of an LO that is...

Here's my little chickadee in her first ride.
All the pattern paper are from my scrap stash "YEAH ME".
I really wanted to have some yellow mist on this page but poor me, I had none. So whats a girl to do? Use paint and a toothbrush of course ... way messier then spray but looks just as good.


This one is for Get Picky August Inspiration Challenge. It's a sunny yellow daffodil challenge. It's also based on this weeks Sketchy Thursdays sketch.

9 comments:

Lynnda said...

What a beautiful layout!!...love the circles with photos.... Brilliant idea!!!...and those ribbon too.... nicely done my dearest.... hugs...xoxo

RiNNE said...

Great job on the homemade misting! Nice, bright lo!

Unknown said...

Beautiful layout! Great idea with paint, got to love getting messy, all part of the fun!

mariko said...

CUTE!!
Great idea for the circles with photos!!!
Thanks for playing along with ST!!

Keri said...

Love the "toothbrush" misting, and the border-punches & fun ribbon/twine treatment! Thanks so much for joining our Get Picky challenge!

SuiLan said...

I love the creativeness of your LO.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Loveeeeeeeeee this!! LOVING the circled photos and that ribbon work! Thanks soooooooooooooo much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):)

corrie said...

This is great! I love the circle photos and the punched strips. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

Unknown said...

Adorable! Love what you did with the ribbon. Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo