Thursday, September 15, 2011

"Thanks" stripes color combo card

I'm feeling clean and peaceful today and made a clean and peaceful card to match my mood :)

Stamp: Hero Arts, Ink: Memento "tuxedo black" & Color Box "sky blue", Brown ribbon: Offray

Found a blog full of inspiration. It's Embellish Magazine and there challenge this week is stripes. I took my stripes a little different - as in not that noticeable. My card doesn't scream stripes but then like I said I'm doing it peaceful today :)

3 comments:

Lynnda said...

Gorgeous CAS card!!!... love it... hugs..xoxo

Creations by Shirl said...

Luv the simplicity of this card...
Awesome girlfriend!

Charlene Austin said...

Wow, this is beautiful! And how great that you can say you feel peace and created your card with that feeling. It makes me realize I need to slow down and relax more! Thank you for that and thank you so much for joining the Embellish Colour Challenge!