Sunday, September 18, 2011

Squiggle Sunday 9/18

It's Sunday aka beach day in my house. But before I run out the door with my kiddos I wanted to share a Squiggle Sunday with you all. It's been a while since I've had one on my blog and I'm soooo HAPPY that I'm still apart of their DT. So here are some of the new Halloween Digis. I LOVE these little guys....

Aren't they CUTE!!! Made these picks with the new digis, colored with Copics (to get them click on there names) and some Basic gray paper. I think I'm going to put these on my Halloween cupcakes.
These are from Squiggle Stamps new Dinky Ghoulz line. They got a lot of super cute stamps that just came out so don't forget to stop by the shop HERE and also run by the squiggle blog and check out the new Autumn challenge.
Hope you all have a great end to your weekend!

5 comments:

Heidi said...

Great project, these are magical, will have to have a go at something like this too. Have a great day on the beach. hugs heidi x

RiNNE said...

Wow Wow Wow, miss Lalo!!! These are so gorgeously spooky!! Your coloring is so fabulous-- I loooove how you see the textures on the images especially the spider! Your shadowing is amazing too! Cute, cute project - adorable folds! Fantastic! I think this is my favorite creation of yours!! LOVE!!

SuiLan said...

Hi Lalo, I love your critter friends. They are adorable...and the shading is super good!

Creations by Shirl said...

Hi there~
Such a cute fun project idea....great color choices and pretty papers too...
I'm your newest follower, so hop on over to my blog and be my follower too..
Have a super day at the beach...

Lynnda said...

WOW WOW... those are just too cute... you rocked them missy!! I totally heart them!!.... hugs...xoxo