Friday, August 26, 2011

"You are the color in my life" card

I've been trowing down with my cards!!! trying to do at least one a day and so far so good. Granted it's only been two days but progress is progress right.

so today I've got another moxie fab sketch inspired card for yah

Paper:Worldwin, Pattern paper: K&Company, Digi Stamp: Shery K Designs


Thought I'd go natural with this one so the colors would POP!!! And can I just say...you'll love this sketch, I'm telling you. It's the "Square Sketch Challenge in the Moxie Fab World". Ok I love all the sketches but there's something about this simple sketch that gets the juices flowing.

3 comments:

RiNNE said...

Awww, I see your pic now. Such a cute baby!

Wonderful card! That stamp is lovely!

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Hey Lalo! Thanks for linking this up to the Square Sketch challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

Rae said...

LOVE THIS CARD!!!