Wednesday, August 24, 2011

I'M BACK :)

HI all my bloggy friends out there.

Yes it's me, I know it's been a while since my last post...like four months (ahhhhh) but I'm here now and ready to blog about it. So where have I been? Well long story short my computer got a cold and medicine was too expensive...bad me i know...but got it fixed and here I am.



So first things first

I hope you all have been keeping in touch with my previous design teams (yes previous...I miss them too)


Love my twisted sisters they are soo inspiring and the sketches fab


always super fun for anyone with a cricut


You know the stamps...just saw their holiday release and can I say "CUTE"



Next is a shout out to apps

Yes apps as in apple apps. Wish there was a way to have hundreds of scrapbook and card sketches right at your finger tips...Well there's an app for that, 3 apps actually



and


There's my LO on the bottom middle :)



Lastly is to post the winner of the cricut cardz challenge bunny hop candy

Yes that's right I haven't forgot about all the lovely ladies who hoped on over and told me about there favorite Easter candy

and the winner is....

Katieo

out of 79 comments she was the one that got the celebration cartridge...So miss Katieo, who loves Hard coated cadbury eggs, leave me a comment with your email and I'll send that right out to yah.



Ok all, I promise I'll be back soon with a lot more scrapping and way less chatting :)

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Welcome back!! Cool lay-out!