Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Daisy "thank"

Made this little "Thanks" card for an awesome friend of mines
She's so sweet that I had to use sweet little Daisy

Who doesn't love Daisy?
She's a Squiggles Stamp, one of the companies first line and now they had grown to include so many other cute stamps. Definitely head on over and check them out. Their blog is also having a design team call right now so if you have some Squiggles check out there blog (click on the logo below)


Pattern paper: BoBunny & Doddlebug, Stamp: Daisy, Ink: Memento & StazOn, Copic: E59 E27 E25 E000 E00 BV11 BV13 Y15, Glitter pen: Sakura, Cricut: Storybook, Paper punch: EK succes, Paint: Delta "pearl finish", Glossy accents

I like paper piecing my stamps as much as I like coloring them with Copics. So I had to paper piece this Daisy especially the balloon. I really like how the balloon turned out so here's a little accent tip: I painted it with pearl finish let it dry and then stamped the "thanks" with StazOn. After the ink dries which isn't long I topped it with Glossy accent, cut it out, and glued it to the paper.

2 comments:

Lynnda said...

So darn cute... I love your card... missy...xoxo

Brenda said...

awww I loveee this one!!the sky paper is perfect for the balloon and she is sooo adorable!!
hugs
Brenda