Thursday, November 4, 2010

"i'm cuckoo for you" bird card

WOW a post not about DT work
I know it's been a while but I just haven't been feeling crafty in general
BLAHHHHHH:(
ohh well I'm getting into it again and I have to say it's been great...having fun pulling out all my "stuff"...found a lot of awesome pattern paper I've forgotten about...don't have to go to the craft store for a like at lest a year (probably be there next week)
So on to my card....
I've been a follower of
but this is my first time playing along. Couldn't resist the color challenge
"teal, gray, & white"
This is also for
Their challenge this week is
"Bird Bonanza"
Cricut: "Create a critter", Stamp: hero arts, White flower: prima, Blue flowers & silver leaf: making memories, Texture plate: Fiskars

13 comments:

RiNNE said...

So very cute! Love the embellies! Hope you're feeling well, preggo!

Saundra said...

Love this color combination! Everythingworks so well together. Thanks for playing along wtih at FCCB!

Lynnda said...

Super cute card.... love it...so cute...that birdee...xx

Jean said...

Very cute and like the sentiment. Thanks for playing along at FCCB.

Leinad said...

What a cute card! The sentiment goes great with cute bird and the flower combo gives it a great touch. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

Andrea said...

Love it! Really cute little touches. Thanks for joining us at FCCB!

BrendaB said...

How cute! I love the colors and the sentiment! Thanks for taking the FCCB challenge this week!

Ann said...

SO sweet! Thanks for playing the EBTKS challenge!

Monika Reeck said...

a very cuuutee bird and lovely design too...cute and fun card...love this...I just Join the EBTKS challenge and my card is number 33, maybe you would like to see my Blog :) many thanks before...hugs, Monika

Valerie said...

That is such a great color combo, darling card!! Thanks for joining us at FCCB:)

FLEUR de Lo said...

Everything just fits together so nicely on your card! The bird just makes me smile.

Winter said...

So cute! Love that birdie! Thanks so much for joining us in the EBTKS challenge! :)

Marlene Ferreira said...

Your work is perfect!
Loved the bird !