Thursday, September 30, 2010

Twisted Sketch #69

What's up all you scrapper dudes out there :)
this week is feeling groovy (ok maybe just I am)
Sketch #69 is up and it's awesome as always and the twist this week is
Flower- anyway, anyhow
The picture of my niece Lori and my Polaris next to this bush we found with huge yellow flowers on them. And of course they had to throw up peace signs :)
Isn't this pattern paper so perfect for this layout!!! I love it...It's from "little yellow bicycle" and the line is called "free spirit". Here's a cheep trick: The centers of the flowers are cut from the pattern paper...I used the area in back of my photo..no need to waste

The DT did an awesome job this week so go check them out then come play along...I know we all got a stash of paper flowers, so pull'um out and get scrapping :) Don't forget to get your Layout loaded by next week Tuesday....

PEACE OUT

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

love what you did sister!! :)
Its so preety.. :)