Monday, September 13, 2010

Twisted Sketch #66

I had an awesome day at the beach yesterday with my family. Sounds weird but for some reason we always end up going in the afternoon. The water is all warmed up from the sun, People are leaving to go home, and best of all we get to watch the sunset. Oh yah and the kids end up getting a good sleep when we get home :)
It's the best

So all my rambling has a point. Here's a old picture of me and my daughter at the beach. No swimming on that day, we just went to watch the sunset.
This is for
The twist is "fabric"
My fabric piece was from some vintage scraps I had forever. It's totally dramatic so I made the LO in general super simple.

Don't forget to play along and check back on Wednesday for Twisted Sketch #67 :)

4 comments:

nancy said...

Really beautiful! very stunning in it's simplicity!

Anonymous said...

Lalo..love this!!! :))

Jimjams said...

A serene page - love that photo

Naddy said...

lovely LO :)