Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Twisted Sketch #63

It's Twisted Sketches time!!!!
The rest of the DT did an awesome job with their LOs and this weeks twist.
Sooo what is the twist this week?
Fold
any how, any way



My kids love Bon Dance and we go every year with Bachan (grandma).
There's awesome food and yes shave ice at night (we do live in Hawaii), games, music, and the best part DANCING!! My kids go nutz, it's so funny to watch :)
Dropping some knowledge:
Bon-Odori or Bon-Dance is a Japanese Buddhist tradition to honor the ancestors.
I used "fold" to make my origami paper cranes, how will you use it?
Go on over to
check out the sketch and rest of the DTs pages, and get scrapping on yours
You got week, and I can't wait to see what you do with it :)

1 comment:

Sandie said...

Wonderful layout and your fold twist is fantastic!!