Friday, July 23, 2010

Moxie Fab Shabby chic & vintage

I'm going shabby :)
shabby chic and vintage that is.....
Some awesome paper crafters have mastered this style and I LOVE the look so I had to give it a try with some cards
"true LOVE"

Sticker: Making memories, Ribbon: American craft, Embossing folder: cuttlebug "Ornamental Iron"

"Thinking of you always"

Paper: sei, Ribbon: American Craft, Pearl stickers: Zva creative, Flower: Prima, Stamp: Hero Art

When I hear "Shabby Chic or Vintage" I think of beautiful satin or velvet ribbon, pearls, lace, and roses. Tried to put all that on these cards to give it that feel :)

So….
Are you up for the Shabby/Vintage style too?
Well go check out the shabby inspiration and play along at…..

Card Style Shabby Chic and Vintage Challenge in the Moxie Fab World

2 comments:

TesaB said...

Two fantastic cards! Love the last one, sooo vintage beautiful with the pearls and the fab ribbon. LOVE it!!!

Cath said...

Hey Lalo! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Shabby & Vintage Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)