Thursday, April 8, 2010

Zooballoo "thanks" gift-bag

Did you all check out the revamped
You probably did, I mean she has over 3000 follower
but if you haven't cruised over there yet, go now!!
Along with the new look of the site there are some new buttons right up top linking to her products, videos, youtube, and the new pink stamper Gallery.
The Gallery is a must see. There are awesome examples from every cricut cartridge, and also in the gallery is........
ME
Ok so here is the project I made for The Pink Stamper
It's a "thanks" gift-bag made from the Zooballoo cartridge
This is actually a card cut, I just joined the ends of the card together so it formed a cylinder.
I added a plain paper bag to the inside with a little glue, a little raffia and that was about it.

And I had to add the little monkey :)

Used Copics to color the scenery
(before I glued the box together)
and added the thanks that was also from Zooballoo

This project (as I like to say) was a one cartridge wonder

1 comment:

RiNNE said...

Wonderful job on the bag! I love the scene and the monkey!