Tuesday, April 6, 2010

rock-star princess @ the skate park

One Layout inspired by two challenges,

Being that my family has 3 skateboarders
Our last visit to California was like a skate park tour.
We checked out a bunch of different parks but
Po and I don't mind because we always find things to do :)
like: snacks and a photo shoot
So here's an awesome skate park in San Diego, and Po just hanging out.

The color combo for SPCC this week was perfect for this photo. The colors match perfect with my baby's outfit, and then I found this paper in my stash and was like SCORE !

And of course you all know I love my Sketchy Thursdays sketches. Here's this weeks sketch :)

8 comments:

RobbynW said...

OMGosh! Love this LO and your creation! Thanks for playing with SPCC!
Robbyn - SP Diva

Susan said...

Your LO is gorgeous - the paper is great and I love what you did with it. Thank you for joining us at SPCC.

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

Beautiful! I love those little white flowers!!

Deanne SP Diva

Emily said...

What a gorgeous layout!!!

Emily-SP Diva

Diana Fisher said...

Love that background paper!!! Great colors for that photo!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is GORGEOUS!!! loveeeeeeeeeee that photo and the colors are YUMMY!!! thanks sooooooooooooooo much for playing along with sketchy thursdays! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

Juanita said...

This is beautiful, love how you made the photo the center of attention. Thanks for joining us at SPCC.

Stephanie said...

What a beautiful LO! Love it! Great job! Thanks for playing along at SPCC!