Saturday, August 22, 2009

White it out

Every February is whale season in Hawaii. My kids love to go and watch or more like play with the binoculars. We saw them good this year such a peaceful, awesome site to see.
Daddy took this picture of me and my baby girl. I love it, it sparks so many thoughts about me and her and what kind of relationship we'll have in the future.


Stamps: Bella Stamps
Embossing powder: Stampendous (detail clear)
Bazzill: In stitch'z
Glitter Letters: American Crafts
Flowers: CTMH
Perals: Martha Stewart
DMC embroidery floss

This weeks Dreamgirls challenges was a White out. Monochromatic white or cream. I thought all white was perfect for this LO. This one was about wondering and not knowing and white is like canvas to add to just like we add on to our future.


3 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Wow! fabulous page
x

Linda said...

Hi Miss Bliss ~ I found you through Zutter Zisters! You've got some great creations on your blog! Do you mind if I give your blog a shout-out on mine? I love to share local blogs with the rest of our crafty island girls. Let me know, k? Hope you're enjoyed your weekend! Linda

http://simpleandsassycreations.blogspot.com

Brenda said...

OMGOSH!!! I love this layout!Great job!
hugs
Brenda