Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fly free

This week I discovered two challenges that looked awesome so I decided to jump into the pool and did a one for two.
The picture doesn't show it too well but the little blocks under the birdcage window says FLY FREE

Caardvark: I’ve been there before but was too intimidated to join in. They have a sketch challenge this week so I did the card based on that. They have an awesome prize from shortcuts check there stuff out it cool.

Colour Create: I saw the color scheme and fell in love. It’s such a lovely combo. (Grassy Green, Apple Green, Sunflower Yellow, Lemon and White)


10 comments:

Sharon Traynor Designs said...

You've used the colours so well. What a beautiful card. The stitching looks fabulous and the inside is as pretty as the front. Thanks for joining the Colour Create Challenge.
Sharon xx

Mina said...

gorgeous card, I love the birdcage stamp and the half circle front really unusual...thanks for joining in with the Colour Create challenge
Mina xxx

Georgia Ehrmann said...

beautiful card I really like the birdcage and the way you used all the requested colors. Very pretty presentation

SmilynStef said...

What a fun sentiment ... love what you did with the sketch.

Carrie Gaskin said...

Great job! I love your use of yellow - I find it a funny colour to work with but you used it to it's best!

Chris said...

Absolutely gorgeous and elegant card! I love how you interpreted the sketch you followed and glad that you liked our colours this week, they suit your card perfectly. Glad you could join us at CC this week. Chris x

lauren bergold said...

welcome to CAARDVARKS! we're so happy you've joined in!!! ♥ what a cool version of the sketch! i especially love the half circle with the scallops...and the way you've done the sentiment...& of course those gorgeous crocheted flowers with the fun ribbon detail!

papertrails leaver said...

Oh I am in love with your card! What a beauty!

Kryssi said...

Wow, this is totally gorgeous!!!!!! GORGEOUS!! Love it! Thanks for playing along with Caardvarks!! =)

Michelle Giraud said...

Cute card - love all the scalloped circles and the pretty colors.