Saturday, July 11, 2009

Awesome news alert


I’ve got two big news for y’all so lets get down to business

Blog candy


“priscillastyles” and her MIDNIGHT MADNESS SKETCH CHALLENGE has some awesome blog candy up for graps. I just found this challenge blog but and I already love the sketches and they have very generous winnings.

So here’s what you could win

A brand new “BIG SHOT” die-cutting machine
A brand new doctor’s die-cutting bag
Two textured impressions embossing folders


How awesome is that. Go on over to the Midnight madness blog. You don’t have to participate in the challenges to be a winner so click here and check it out, you have till August 14th.


Blog Award


I feel so special that Suzy-Sunshine has given me a lovely blog award. She is one of my awesome followers and a lover of her cricut just like me. Check out her awesome blog

Suzy's Sunshine Spot"

So now I get a chance to share with you 15 other lovely bloggers. Click on there names and see who they are. If it’s you then just send a thanks and a link to my blog on your blog. Also pass the love onto 15 other blogs that you can’t get enough of and let them know you've have an award for them.


Design by diana

The Crooked Cutter

SeaSteph's Creations

LIFE.........ENJOY IT!!!

cmhdesigns

Scrapworld-Scrap2day

craftilicious

Crafty Cassie's Corner

let it snow

mimi’s craft and critters

Pinknickels

Amysscrappyplace

Me*MyLife*MyPassion

Sweet-Surrender-today

Always remembering the special moments in our lives.

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Awwww....thanks sweetie!!! I will get you posted on my blog tomorrow!! You really do have a beautiful blog!!! Thanks again!!

Stephanie said...

Thank you so much! You are so sweet! I will get it posted on my blog asap! I love your creations and enjoy following your blog! Thanks so much sweetie!

Tanya said...

Congrats on getting another blog award. You deserve it and thank you for sending it to me!!