Monday, June 29, 2009

Lovey Dovey card

My Copic stash is building. My markers from Paper Garden Projects came in last week and I thought I had to wait tell this week to play. But surf’s up & my mans been down at the beach early Saturday & Sunday. So I had time in the wee weekend mornings (before the kids got up) to have some Copic fun. This Lovey Dovey card is what came out…




pattern paper: K&company "Berry Sweet"
Ribbon: American craft (pink), Wal-mart (twine), Max Imports (orange)
Martha Stewart: edge punch
Digi stamp: Polly Craft "love birds"
Copic sketch markers

So I thought the best way to “practice” with the markers was to do the same image over & over and that led to cutting, which led to 3D tape and a while later this is what happened. A pop out picture through the front of the card.
Here’s a look inside.


As you can see there is no room for writing. I think the markers went to my brain. Anyways I created another flap for writing.



Now for this super cute little stamp.
I love this image and I love it even more because it was free. You can download it from Polly Craft (HERE)
Here is a close up of the stamp It's called "lovebirds" sooo cute.

1 comment:

suzARTe said...

This is an absolutely gorgeous card. Its so cute